Issue: Artec Studio crashes when attempting to import a Leo Project (.pkg) directly from the Artec Leo or from an SD card
Cause: This issue is caused by specific CPU models that support the SHA instruction set, which does not work correctly with the SSL libraries used by Artec Studio.
It is confirmed that the issue occurs on the following CPUs:
11th generation Intel Core i5, i7, i9 - 11XXX
Mobile 10th generation i3, i5, i7- 10XXGX
Solution: the issue is fixed in Artec Studio 16, please consider the upgrade.
1) Open "View advanced system settings" menu.
2) Click on the "Environment Variables" button.
3) Click on the "New" button in the "System variables" section.
4) Enter the following parameters:
5) Click on "Ok" and save.
6) Reboot the system.
7) Run Artec Studio and try to import your files again.
In case you experience any issues with your Artec 3D scanner or require technical assistance with your device or Artec Studio, in the first instance please contact your local Artec dealer/distributor directly. You can also contact the Artec Support Team by clicking on the "Submit a request" button at the bottom right of the screen or by emailing email@example.com